Corona virus (COVID -19) Update for Vintage Connections operations as at 28/01/21.
Vintage Connections is a registered Covid Safe Business.
We are grateful to our customers for their patience as the Hunter Valley continues to operate with a new “Covid normal” for tours and tastings.
We are extremely satisfied with our Covid 19 protocols and are successfully staying ahead of recommendations.
Our small group private wine tours are well situated to provide the top level of Covid Safe operation.
Vintage Connections private Hunter Valley wine tours Covid 19 Preventative measures and compliance.
Border restrictions are respected.
- All passengers are required to check in with the Service NSW QR code.
- All passengers must come from the same accommodation.
- Passengers will be asked if they have traveled overseas or interstate in the last 2 weeks.
- Passengers must not have cold or flue symptoms.
- Passengers are asked to wear masks in the vehicle.
- A temperature of 37.5 or more will negate access to the tour.
Vintage Connections will maintain our focus on small private tasting venues.
You will have no communal contact with hard surfaces (except for seat belts) with door controls in the drivers area.
Seat belts and buckles will be cleaned through out the day, and we will handle all wine purchases.
Hand sanitiser must be used each time upon entering the Vehicle.
Use of Covid 19 app is encouraged.
Vintage connections will stay across the latest updates through Hunter Valley Tourism. Customers will be asked to check with NSW health to confirm requirements are met before starting a tour.
With the future impossible to predict we are holding past and present tour deposits indefinitely for covid 19 related postponements.