Terms and Conditions
By booking a tour with Vintage Connections, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions as a binding contract. The person booking the tour is responsible for making all tour participants in the tour aware of these terms and conditions.
Vintage Connections Wine Tours ABN 88 305 599 310
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Vintage Connections.
- ‘Guest’ means a person or agent who has booked and paid for a tour.
PRICING, PAYMENT and DEPOSITS
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time without notice.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. Tour balance and any extra payments (tasting fees, platters etc) made by Vintage Connections on your behalf is due on the day of the tour.
- Payment will be accepted by eft transfer, cash, or debit card (transaction fees apply)
- Banking details – Account name “Vintage Connections”. Bsb 082 356. Account number 27 481 5012.
- Paypal and credit card payments may be made before the date of the tour. Fees and identity checks will apply.
- Our Gift Vouchers can be used as described on the voucher or renegotiated to form a part payment.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Vintage Connections Gift vouchers have a 12 month expiry from the date of issue.
- We reserve the right to change the price and/or itinerary of tours between when the gift voucher is purchased and when the voucher is redeemed.
- Tour availability is not guaranteed. Voucher holders must contact Vintage Connections to check availability and book a tour within our standard tour booking procedure.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY GUEST
Our cancellation and refund policy is as follows: – Any refund of deposits paid will attract a $50 administration fee
- Less than 24hours notice – 0% of the deposit received.
- More than 24 hours and up to 7 days notice – 25% of the deposit received
- More than 7 days notice and less than 14 days notice -50% of the deposit received
- More than 14 days – 100% of the deposit amount received
- For tours canceled for genuine Covid19 reasons – we are able to postpone your tour and hold the deposit indefinitely
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY US
- Vintage Connections Wine Tours reserve the right to change or cancel tours due to operating requirements or circumstances beyond our control.
- If we need to cancel a tour or transfer we will try to rebook your tour to another date. Full deposit refund will apply if a suitable tour date cannot be found.
- Refunds will not be available except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as agreed in writing by Vintage Connections Wine Tours.
- The refund will only be available to the person/agent who booked and paid the deposit for the tour.
VINTAGE CONNECTIONS PRIVATE TOUR BOOKINGS QUOTES
- Vintage Connections cannot hold a booking unless a deposit has been received. Once a deposit has been received our standard cancelation policy applies as above
- Vintage Connections reserve the right to discontinue any special offers at any time without notice.
- All special offers will be subject to a 3 month time frame from the beginning to the offer date unless otherwise stated in the special offer, or in writing, specifically by us.
- Any special offer does not apply to existing bookings.
- Vintage Connections private wine tours operate in a public space. We have no control over actions that may occur in this space and accept no liability for any circumstances that may result in injury or death, psychological trauma, loss or damage to property of participants on our tours.
- We strongly recommend that you do not drive after one of our tours.
CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL
- Vintage Connections tours allow no open alcohol in the vehicle.
- The Hunter Valley wine region and its cellar doors operate in accordance with the NSW RSA regulations.
- Vintage Connections private tours are designed to respect and assist RSA regulations.
- Guests must at all times abide by state and federal laws regarding lawful drinking practices.
- Vintage Connections reserves the right to deny access to passengers who have deliberately attempted to get drunk. No refund will apply.
- All liability for injury or death, psychological trauma, loss or damage to property or persons suffered by tour participants will be the sole liability of the participants in as far as Vintage Connections tours are involved.
- Vintage Connections reserve the right to remove any person deemed unruly or disruptive from the tour. That person or persons will not be entitled to any refund.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they cause during the tour to property of Vintage Connections or any places that we visit.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of third party’s.
- Any legal action or fines taken against a person on the tour, or against Vintage Connections because of the actions of a tour participant, will be the sole responsibility of that person or persons.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card without authorization from you to cover the costs for any damage incurred by you or by guests booked by you.
- Smoking is not permitted on our tour unless it is in a designated smoking area.
- Any bio-hazard mess caused by guests in the vehicle shall result in a $300 cleaning bill.
- You agree that Vintage Connections may use images or video taken during the tour for publicity and promotion purposes through whatever medium it chooses.
- This may include posting images and quotes to social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook, other online advertising, and for use in print media and our web site.
- Vintage Connections will need to collect some personal information from you to facilitate your tour.
- Information collected by Vintage Connections will not be used for any other purpose than planning your tour and staying in contact with offers and information and will be kept confidential to the best of our ability.
GUEST RELEASE & VINTAGE CONNECTIONS LIABILITY
- Each guest releases Vintage Connections, its employees and agents from liability, loss or injury to the client from any cause, whether due to the negligence of Vintage Connections or any other person, place or entity.
- Each guest releases Vintage Connections from all expenses, sums of money, proceedings, claims, actions, and demands which the guest or agent at any time may have against Vintage Connections for or by reason or in respect of any act, cause, matter or thing.
- Each guest indemnifies Vintage Connections against:
- all losses incurred by Vintage Connections
- all liabilities incurred by Vintage Connections; and
- all costs actually payable by Vintage Connections to its own legal representatives (whether or not under a costs agreement) and other expenses incurred by Vintage Connections in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal); arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any act or omission of the client.