Love Good Wine? So do we! Over 10 years experience.
- Flexible, customised private luxury Hunter Valley wine tours.
- Half day 4 hour private tours from $375 (for 2 guests, maximum 8 of your own guests).
- Full day 7 hour private tours from $425 for 2 guests, maximum 8 of your own guests).
Vintage Connections offers flexible, small group private wine tours:
- Vintage Connections is a Hunter Valley boutique wine tours specialist with each unique tour crafted to suit our guests.
- You will enjoy insider privilege and a wine tasting experience that is matched to your taste – trust your local!
- We provide pictures of your experience, free of charge – wine, flavor, and memories! It all ties together.
- A wine tasting ‘master class’ is built into the day.
- Where possible the wineries that we visit specialise in small batch high quality boutique wine made with local Hunter Valley fruit.
- Not just wine! The Hunter Valley has SO much to offer. Gin/Vodka/Schnapps/Craft Beer/Cheese/charcuterie/and so much more!
- Discover your, Terrior – If you think that this is a rhyme, then it is definitely time, to discover boutique wine, with Vintage Connections. (wink).
Planning a tour with Vintage Connections is like unpacking a gourmet picnic hamper! Every part of the day is exceptional!
We talk with you and find out where you are at in your wine journey, and design a flexible tour that suits you and your group.
Often we hear the bemused words “I love this wine but I normally am not a fan of this type of wine!”
Are tasting fees included? – If wine tasting fees apply, where possible we will pay them for you and add them to the balance due for your tour.
What makes us special
- We are about passion, people and connections. Love Local.
- Vintage Connections puts time and effort into the design of every private tour.
- We only operate personal private Hunter Valley Wine Tours. We tailor the tour to your tastes.
- Our private tour experiences focus on lesser known places.
- Often you will meet the farmers and wine makers who craft Hunter Valley wine.
- Depending on your level of interest you will get wine education – information about flavor, food, and wine.
- Optional Dad jokes.
Your time is precious – Make the whole day count!
Our passion for the Hunter Valley, for food and wine, our attitude to customer service, and our local knowledge will ensure that your Hunter Valley Wine Tour experience will be seamless and matched to your needs and desires.
We know what we do and why we do but its all just our words! Please take the time to look at all of our reviews – see what our customers are saying!
All of our reviews are genuine. Love Hunter Valley. Love good wine. Love quality Hunter Valley Wine Tourism!
General Tour Information, or scroll down for specific tour details.
HALF DAY WINE TOURS
4 hours duration 10am – 2pm or 1pm – 5pm
Basic cost $375 for Two guests
+ $50pp max Eight guests
Saturday rates Minimum $575
Hours variable – $ variable
Romantic Tour – Love in the vines
$500 recommended for two guests.
Two day tour
$ variable, max 8 passengers
Cancellation Policy – Deposits refunded may be subject a $50 administration charge. (for planning, organising and un-doing the tour bookings etc)
Deposits paid for tours that are cancelled due to compulsory Corona virus LGA snap lock downs will be refunded, or postponed indefinitely.
Less than 24 hours – 0% of deposit paid
More than 24 hours and up to 7 days 25% of deposit paid
More than 7 days and less than 14 days 50% of deposit paid
More than 14 days full refund deposit paid available
FULL DAY WINE TOURS
7 hours, 10am to 5pm
Tailor Made – The Ultimate in Flexibility
$425 for Two guests
+$75pp up to a maximum of Eight guests
Saturday rates minimum $575
Platters Full Day Private Tour – Includes One generous top quality cheese/charcuterie platter per four guests at a top end winery
$465 for two guests
+ $75pp max Eight Guests
Eco Tours – Organic wine tours – footprint and chemically sensitive – vegan friendly options.
$425 for Two guests
+ $75pp max Eight guests
You might be flying in to Sydney and wish to come to the Hunter via helicopter, or have booked a Romantic Tour that starts with a dawn balloon ride and a wine matched meal with a violinist, or you may have booked a two day tour and transfers package that includes grape stomping and a sunset sailing charter complete with prawn and fresh local oysters dinner…Let Vintage Connections take you to the place where your heart sings!!
Vintage Connections provides a private transfer service in the Hunter Valley. You will travel in our luxury, climate controlled, Mercedes Benz which has an ANCAP 5 star safety rating. As an accredited and authorised service provider with the NSW Transport Commission, we take your safety and the safety of others seriously at Vintage Connections. We have a range of return transfer options that include transfers to quality Hunter Valley restaurants, domestic and international airport terminals, cruise ship terminals and to special venues and concerts.